jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (13 posts)

What is your favorite Christmas song? Have you heard it this Christmas?

1. J. Biaza profile image60
    J. Biazaposted 5 years ago

What is your favorite Christmas song?  Have you heard it this Christmas?

I love Christmas and once I hear "Feliz Navida," by Jose Feliciano, I am all set into the Christmas mode.  I love that song.

2. Amanda108 profile image92
    Amanda108posted 5 years ago

My favorite Christmas song would have to be Snoopy vs. the Red Baron. I've heard it once, playing in a comic store I visited. The radio station I listen to for Christmas music has yet to play it, I'm sad to say!

J. Biazaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi Amanda108,
      I'm not recalling that song, I am going to have to seek it out.  However I do know about Snoopy and the gang, love them too.

3. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 5 years ago

In The Deep Midwinter - Bert Jansch, yes I have heard it. Second joice - Gaudete, by any one, but my favourite is by the King's Singers, I've also heard that this Christmas.

1. MickS profile image70
      MickSposted 5 years agoin reply to this

What a dumbo, got my fingers mixed up there, should be choice not joice:-)

2. J. Biaza profile image60

Hello, MickS,
      Just the title of this makes me think I would like it.  I am not familiar with your song choice, but I know I now have to hear it too.

4. Goody5 profile image68
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

"All I want for Christmas" by Meriah Carey.

1. MickS profile image70
      MickSposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You're welcome to her.

2. J. Biaza profile image60

Hi Goody5,
      Meriah makes all songs great songs.  I also like the different variations of this song.

5. chef-de-jour profile image97
    chef-de-jourposted 5 years ago

OOOOO I love a range of music and songs, from The Pogues Fairytale of New York to In dulce jubilo to The Snowman (based on Raymond Briggs' book),...... Twelve Days of Christmas is fun and The Holly and the Ivy.......but Christmas for me isn't Christmas until I've watched A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens, otherwise known as Scrooge!
    Have a beautiful Christmas.

Hi chef-de-jour,
      I am going to have to check out your first two song choices, as I am not familiar with them.  I am getting great new songs to enjoy for holiday, and I hope others are too!

6. unknown spy profile image75
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

A Perfect Christmas.... im still waiting for the moment

Hi unknown spy,
      Hope you get your moment with your favorite song.  I just love the first time of holiday when I hear mine.

working