jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What act of kindness will you do this Christmas?

1. KDeus profile image96
    KDeusposted 5 years ago

What act of kindness will you do this Christmas?

Christmas is a season for giving and my kids and I always make sure to do something special for someone else throughout the year, especially at Christmas. Each year at Christmas, we place flowers on the grave of a little boy whose parents had to move with the military - we've never met this family, but have gotten to know them through this annual tradition. This year, we will also be laying wreaths on Veterans' graves for Wreaths across America. What will you be doing?

2. That Grrl profile image63
    That Grrlposted 5 years ago

I'm usually babysitting my sister's four kids. I do a lot for others, all year. I have a fairly big family.

3. Stickypony profile image75
    Stickyponyposted 5 years ago

Lots of love and presents to my family. That's what I'm gonna do!

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

the same kind of things i do all year long. whether it is christmas or not shouldn't matter in the least.

1. peeples profile image92
      peeplesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Very true. To do something simply because of the date kind of makes it not worth doing. We should do things year round.

2. KDeus profile image96
      KDeusposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Absolutely! My children and I do many things throughout the year. At Christmas, we have a few special things that we do specifically for the holidays. Maybe I should have posed my question differently. Thanks for responding, though.

5. ishwaryaa22 profile image90
    ishwaryaa22posted 5 years ago

This year, around Christmas time, I and my parents decided to donate clothes to the local charity organization funded by my former college and money to the local orphanage home.

working