jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

What are you going to do on 2013 that you didn't do 2012?

1. PoetasDsigns profile image60
    PoetasDsignsposted 5 years ago

What are you going to do on 2013 that you didn't do 2012?

think about changes that you must make for your life to take a different turn be determined

2. profile image0
    CJ Sledgehammerposted 5 years ago

Due to injuries, I was not able to hike like I had wanted to. Lord willing, I will be in better health in 2013 and will get to make up for lost time. Right now I am babying a sprained ankle. It's been a tough year.

3. dailytop10 profile image91
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

I want to go biking every Sunday. I've been very busy this year that I seem to forgot about enjoying life and doing the things I love.

4. profile image0
    alwaysamberposted 5 years ago

I'm actually going to work out more and try to eat more healthy. I promised myself this last New Year's, but didn't live up to it. This time, I will! I will allow rewards for myself, which I think will give me more motivation. Check out my hub about New Year's Resolutions. Happy Holidays!

1. profile image0
      CJ Sledgehammerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Watch those "rewards"...they have a way of wiping-out previous progress.

5. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

I'm going to create new resolutions to follow, such as improving my view point of the business world. It's time to start focusing on what will be coming up in the future. But the main change will be more hours at work and counting pennies to finish my degree.

1. profile image0

I think your biggest change for 2013 will be becoming a mommy for the first time. I pray you are in good health and in good cheer. :0)

6. francisassissi profile image59
    francisassissiposted 5 years ago

I am renewing my life and start to fully give my strength to improve my personal being and my family.

1. profile image0

Sounds like a healthy approach and noble goal. :0)

working