jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What's your favorite Halloween candy?

1. Heather Says profile image97
    Heather Saysposted 4 years ago

What's your favorite Halloween candy?

2. Lyndsay Gamber profile image96
    Lyndsay Gamberposted 4 years ago

I love snickers, recess cups, and kit kats!! Those are my three favorite!

3. Kevina Oyatedor profile image69
    Kevina Oyatedorposted 4 years ago

Kit kat, milky way, and candy corn. Even snickers and almond joy, love them.

4. sprickita profile image80
    sprickitaposted 4 years ago

Candy Corn! or the pumpkin version of candy corn... YUM!

5. Glimmer Twin Fan profile image100
    Glimmer Twin Fanposted 4 years ago

Reeses, which they seem to mysteriously disappear from my daughter's candy bag while she is at school ;-), and Candy Corn, for very sentimental reasons. 

Of course I'm not picky and I'll eat any of the others too, except those yucky sesame candies that were popular when I went trick or treating 40 years ago.

6. janshares profile image97
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

Definitely candy corn ( witches teeth), followed by the bite size version of all my favorites, i.e., Reese Cups, Baby Ruth's, and Plain M&Ms. I hate when I have a bunch left over, though. Halloween really is the unofficial start of holiday weight gain. Ugh!

7. Stephanie7889 profile image82
    Stephanie7889posted 4 years ago

Definitely Mounds or Almond Joy. I think they are the closest I can get to Girls Scout Samoas (Caramel Delights to those on the west coast), at any time of the year.

I am also a big fan of Reese's. They remind me of being a little kid. I used to poke the middle out, then try to peel every bit of the remaining peanut butter out. That way I was left with a solid chocolate ring to enjoy. (I know, I know. I'm weird. Judge me if you must)

8. Amanda108 profile image93
    Amanda108posted 4 years ago

The pumpkin-shaped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!

9. profile image0
    MysticMoonlightposted 4 years ago

Like someone else mentioned here, the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups shaped as pumpkins. I also love Skittles, Twix, and Kit Kats. Dear me, now I want candy! smile

10. SmartAndFun profile image97
    SmartAndFunposted 4 years ago

I absolutely love those little orange pumpkins that supposedly are the same thing as candy corn -- but they taste way better! I look forward to them all year and gain no telling how much weight during October because of those things.