jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Where do you usually do most of your Christmas shopping?

1. wiserworld profile image92
    wiserworldposted 4 years ago

Where do you usually do most of your Christmas shopping?

2. amiebutchko profile image87
    amiebutchkoposted 4 years ago

I usually do most of my Christmas shopping online, as I have kids and we live relatively far from shopping.  Most of my shopping is done at Amazon, Target or Walmart sites; they have the best prices.  I also love Restoration Hardware and Red Envelope for thoughtful/nicer type gifts.  I would love to go to the mall and just walk around (I remember that indulgence).  Alas, never enough time to enjoy the season.....

3. Snurre profile image73
    Snurreposted 4 years ago

I usually go to the local mall, which is only 15 minutes by train from where I live. That's where I do most of my Christmas shopping. I get the rest online.

4. Paradise7 profile image83
    Paradise7posted 4 years ago

I also do most of my Christmas shopping online.  Many of my relatives live out-of state, so I can send gifts directly to them, gift wrapped and with a card or note.  So easy!  Also, I find better deals.  I really don't like mall shopping--too crowded, too hectic around the holidays.  I tend to make purchases I regret by the time I've got them home.

5. M. T. Dremer profile image96
    M. T. Dremerposted 4 years ago

I just recently went on a quick drive around town in bad weather to compose a gift idea I had for my wife. After rushing home to get to work on time, I thought to myself 'I'm getting the other gifts online'. Considering how busy modern life is, it just makes sense to shop online. However, during non-holiday seasons, I prefer to go into a store to purchase things.