jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

Where do you do most of your Christmas shopping?

1. What's News profile image70
    What's Newsposted 7 years ago

Where do you do most of your Christmas shopping?

2. jobister profile image60
    jobisterposted 7 years ago

I do most of my Christmas shopping online. Mainly, Amazon.com. With Amazon you can find pretty much anything you are looking for. Walmart or Target for candy and other stocking stuffers.

3. zoey24 profile image77
    zoey24posted 7 years ago

Yes i do most of my christmas shopping online too, but i always end up finding little  presents when i go to the supermarket as well.

4. vox vocis profile image85
    vox vocisposted 7 years ago

Some things I buy online at amazon and some in the local shops. I usually buy toys and books on amazon and clothes in the shops. Sweets in supermarkets...

5. GusTheRedneck profile image76
    GusTheRedneckposted 7 years ago

This time of the year I try to hide out and stay hidden, avoiding shopping, particularly in the company of any (ANY) female shopper. May the great God of all Rednecks spare me from THAT !

6. GetFitRight profile image61
    GetFitRightposted 7 years ago

Amazon.com if I am online so that I can combine shipping costs and get free super saver shipping.
    While not online it depends on what is on my list and store sales.

7. Chris Simiriglia profile image60
    Chris Simirigliaposted 7 years ago

I do most of my shopping online, but tend to buy from smaller operations.  I'm a big fan of www.etsy.com which provides a shop experience for artists and crafters to offer their creations.  I also like to buy fair trade and make it a point to look for those things.

8. wealthseeker profile image60
    wealthseekerposted 7 years ago

Mostly Amazon and Ebay! I do little shopping in local shops where I need to see items in person.

9. Bel Marshall profile image60
    Bel Marshallposted 7 years ago

This year was ebay.  Brand new items for a lower price and often free shipping. 
    I had one item that I purchased on Thursday afternoon, it arrived before noon on Friday and the shipping was free.  I was stunned!

10. Treasuresofheaven profile image80
    Treasuresofheavenposted 7 years ago

I will shop anywhere I can get a bargain or good sale.  I do online shopping and I do like getting out, so I go to  the major Department stores and shop.  Thanks for the question.

11. maccagirl888 profile image50
    maccagirl888posted 7 years ago

Shopping centers i know this is probably not a great answer but mostly K mart,Big W, Target and WOW

12. profile image60
    foreignpressposted 7 years ago

I try and give the mom & pop shops my money. Small business is the cornerstone of America. This is how America was built and they also supply most of the jobs in this country. But now big box outlets and online shopping have taken over. Of course, I pay a bit more. But I think it's worth it.

13. FloBe profile image81
    FloBeposted 7 years ago

I usually buy at least one thing each year online related to sports from NHL.com of NFL.com for my husband who loves hockey and football.
    This year I shopped at Amazon.com for something as well.
    Usually, I start hunting for Christmas gifts in the summer already at the major shopping stores in town. This year I've been late but still have found some really good deals at places like Sears, the Bay, London Drugs, and Superstore.

14. joleenruffin profile image59
    joleenruffinposted 7 years ago

I did my shopping at Costco and Walmart this year. I braved the Black Friday crowds for the first time.

15. nakmeister profile image80
    nakmeisterposted 7 years ago

I am from the UK so some of the shops are different, but I mostly shop online for bigger presents and shops on the high street for stocking fillers. I always use Amazon, and have also used Ebay. I like Etsy and similar sites for buying beautiful hand crafted items too, which are usually much nicer than what you can buy from the big stores, and often surprisingly inexpensive.

working