jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Did you spend New Years Eve in celebration or go to bed at the usual time?

1. flacoinohio profile image81
    flacoinohioposted 4 years ago

Did you spend New Years Eve in celebration or go to bed at the usual time?

It is New Years Eve and I am the only person awake in my house.  The rest of my family has been in bed for over two hours.   To my wife, today is just another day for her, she is on call and she has to get up early to round at the hospital in the morning.  Most of our friends and family are also already in bed, many went to bed at about the same time as my wife and children.  I am quietly watching a muted television waiting for the ball to drop in Times Square to keep from disturbing my sleeping family as I attempt to celebrate New Years Eve.

2. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 4 years ago

I was out dancing with friends for new years eve!

3. Borsia profile image44
    Borsiaposted 4 years ago

We had some friends & family over for a big dinner at midnight. Given the amount of fireworks going off all around us you couldn't have slept if you wanted to.
    After awhile we all went out and admired a sky filled with stars for a couple of hours till things quieted down.

4. Efficient Admin profile image93
    Efficient Adminposted 4 years ago

I can't even remember the last time I stayed up until midnight on New Year's Eve.  I am always tired around 9 p.m. and have always been asleep when the ball dropped.