jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Mother's Day is a special Holiday. What are the best presents for a lady.? Who

1. erorantes profile image50
    erorantesposted 4 years ago

Mother's Day is a special Holiday. What are the best presents for a lady.?  Who is a mother.

Besides , flowers, chocolates, and balloons that are popular.What else,  you will give to a mother that you like.? Some people believe that  the intention is the one that it is important.  You what to make it memorable and beautiful. What is the item that  you will give as a gift .? Sometimes, Words are need it on a card to make the mother feel special. Ecards are so beautiful.

2. koconutzzz profile image61
    koconutzzzposted 4 years ago

how about time? a moment to remember? a gift doesn't have to be an item does it?

1. erorantes profile image50
      erorantesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You are rigth. If the person forgets moments.  A small item is a good idea.

3. Veroniquebee profile image72
    Veroniquebeeposted 4 years ago

To tell the truth, while my mom always attended the Mother's Day events that were held in kindergarten when I was little, she never had been very fond of this holiday. She would say "there are so many women who would like to be mothers but can't - I think that women's day is so much better reason to celebrate" and had been done with it. But then again, mom always liked to receive hugs for that day - nothing like being hugged, no? A hug is better than thousand words, I say, and if it's accompanied by another hug, it can't get better than that smile

4. erorantes profile image50
    erorantesposted 4 years ago

It is good to have those beautiful memories about your mother. You are right about mothers.

working