jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How will YOU be spending Halloween tonight?

1. WheelerWife profile image91
    WheelerWifeposted 3 years ago

How will YOU be spending Halloween tonight?

2. Carola Finch profile image96
    Carola Finchposted 3 years ago

Hiding in our basement with the lights out upstairs.  Our very sweet dog goes nuts when anyone comes to the door and barks his head off.

3. peeples profile image95
    peeplesposted 3 years ago

Looking forward to a night of trick or treating and trunk or treating with the kids.

4. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 3 years ago

handing out candy, having a bonfire, honoring our ancestors and welcoming all our family and friends as we do every year.  i'll also probably have a slice of birthday cake wink.

5. Express10 profile image87
    Express10posted 3 years ago

I will be spending this Halloween studying smile

6. FatFreddysCat profile image97
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

I'll be taking my two sons (who are dressed as Grim Reapers, so we're calling them "The Reaper Brothers") and my niece (a vampiress) around the neighborhood for trick-or-treats.
    Hopefully there'll be some beer for me afterwards.

7. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

I haven't looked through the programs that are scheduled for tonight, but if they're documentaries I haven't seen before or I liked enough to watch again, I'm going to be tuned into Animal Planet. This past week has been "Beast Week" and all the documentaries are about cryptids (Bigfoot and other "monsters"), real animal attacks, and things like that.

8. easylearningweb profile image92
    easylearningwebposted 3 years ago

Ready to give out candy and lollipop ghosts to the kiddies. It's getting dark, so they should be arriving soon. Also have the Godzilla movie from Netflix so we will try to watch the movie too.

Happy Halloween.