jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Will you spend Christmas at home? Or do you travel?

1. askformore lm profile image70
    askformore lmposted 3 years ago

Will you spend Christmas at home? Or do you travel?

Do you spend Christmas at home with your family and friends? 
    Or do go on a Christmas Holiday, to a warm exotic place?  Or do you go to a winter resort, and have a White Christmas.

2. Benedictowelmar profile image60
    Benedictowelmarposted 3 years ago

I celebrate Christmas with my Family at home. It's only a simple celebration. What's important is we are complete. smile

1. askformore lm profile image70
      askformore lmposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Christmas is never simple, because it is YOUR way of Christmas.

3. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

i will be celebrating christmas by staying at home watching tv and home cook meal. I missed my mom and dad but hubby doesn't like to visit them, sigh sad

4. liesl5858 profile image89
    liesl5858posted 3 years ago

This year, I am going to spend half a day at home with my husband and spend half of the day at work. The people I look after do not take Christmas holidays so we look after them even at Christmas time. I don't mind, I get the New year holiday off instead and celebrate the coming year. Merry Christmas everyone at Hubpages.com.

5. connorj profile image77
    connorjposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/11983193_f260.jpg

My better half and lesser I will be making a stand at home this Christmas with our 2 "sheps." Hopefully 1 of our 3 children and her family will share it with us. We live within 1/2 mile of my better half's better parents; thus, there will indeed be more to share "the time" with.
    I am trying to convince my better half that we should spend New Years Eve, Day... With our other child's relatively new family out west. I have not convinced her yet. Although by New Year's Eve she may perhaps be ready for a road trip...

working