jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Are you getting your craft on for Valentine's Day?

1. WheelerWife profile image91
    WheelerWifeposted 3 years ago

Are you getting your craft on for Valentine's Day?

Are you working on crafts in preparation for Valentine's Day this year? What are you making?!

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12203937_f260.jpg

2. RTalloni profile image90
    RTalloniposted 3 years ago

Though I'm not painting t-shirts for them as usual, I've been making fun pop up cards for my grandchildren.  Personalizing and expanding on designs from online tutorials has given me a change to stretch my skills.  The cards are now on their way to the opposite end of the USA from grandmama, along with a few books and goodies.

WheelerWifeposted 3 years agoin reply to this

RTalloni - what a good grandma! I used to love getting things like that in the mail as a kid. This year I  made a few hand made Valentines cards for my mom, mother in law, and grandma, too!

3. janshares profile image98
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

I usually make spa baskets at Christmas but I think I'll make Valentine's Day gift baskets next year. Thanks for the idea and congratulations on this idea bringing you HOTD. Good going, WheelerWife.

WheelerWifeposted 3 years agoin reply to this

thanks, janshares! gift baskets are the best, aren't they? So great when you're in a pinch or want to give someone a yummy treat for themselves. Love the spa basket idea!

working