jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What's the worst prank anyone played on you?

1. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 2 years ago

What's the worst prank anyone played on you?

People like to prank friends and even strangers just for kicks. Some are very funny and others are a disaster for the victims. Whats the worst one played on you or a friend?

2. LoisRyan13903 profile image81
    LoisRyan13903posted 2 years ago

I remember one time somebody gave me a piece of licorice when I was in third or forth grade.  I was suspicious because it was handed to me in tissue paper, so I threw it away.  They thought I ate it and somebody told me somebody peed on it.  Then I told them I threw it away.  Not really my friends but ignorant a-hole students I had to put up with.

Stacie Lposted 2 years agoin reply to this

That is a nasty prank to play.

3. Link10103 profile image76
    Link10103posted 2 years ago

Havent really had any pranks pulled on me.

My buddy tried to catch me with whipped cream and tickling my nose with a feather as I was asleep. He actually woke me up as he put the whipped cream on my hand, so I just slapped him with it instead lol.

Another "prank" was that a different buddy of mine decided it was a bright idea to smash a ketchup packet directly in front of me. Had to dive out of the way for that one.

Other than that, nothing. I dont particularly like pranks unless they are stupidly simple or more along the lines of faking something in a video.

Stacie Lposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Those are funny and luckily harmless pranks.

4. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

April fools day, everybody knows that i am against of this day and yet this idiot person insisted to play on me even though she knows i would be angry

working