jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What's the worst two colors to wear together in an outfit?

1. Syrusv37 profile image88
    Syrusv37posted 7 years ago

What's the worst two colors to wear together in an outfit?

2. yenajeon profile image81
    yenajeonposted 7 years ago

Hands down, orange and black. awful, awful. Other than that, its appropriate to wear any two colors together. It's not about color, it's about tone of color!

3. JayDee Sterling profile image61
    JayDee Sterlingposted 7 years ago

Dark brown and any shade of green, only trees can get away with that color combination.

4. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Well, there is the old saying, blue and green should never be seen.  Don't see it me self, but there you go.

5. coolbreeze profile image51
    coolbreezeposted 7 years ago

Probably not really any worst colors to wear for an outfit. It all depends on the occasion.

6. iZeko profile image95
    iZekoposted 7 years ago

Dark purple and dark green is a pretty terrible combination.

7. sturner1 profile image67
    sturner1posted 7 years ago

I think putting together two different blacks looks weird. It can make  one of the pairs look faded if they aren't the same. Also lime green and bright orange......just screams deranged lol
    Creme on creme, or creme on khaki is blah too

8. Loveslove profile image59
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

Has to be RED and PINK ..yukky !! and GREEN and ORANGE  comes a close second

9. Edoka Writes profile image60
    Edoka Writesposted 7 years ago

Brown and black can look weird at times. But, these days anything goes...especially with a multicolored scarf or accessories.

10. J Burgraff profile image75
    J Burgraffposted 6 years ago

Well, there are just some colors that I think are pretty ghastly (for clothing), so I would have to say royal blue and pale pink.  Ick.

working