jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (17 posts)

Are you ready for Christmas time again?

1. TheHoleStory profile image80
    TheHoleStoryposted 2 years ago

Are you ready for Christmas time again?

With Thanksgiving now behind us are you all set for Christmas?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12763837_f260.jpg

2. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12742792_f260.jpg

YES, INDEED.  I have the Christmas songs & movies.  I intend to be ensconced in my apartment during the holdiays & watch some beautiful movies & listen to some great Christmas music.  My favorite Christmas movies are the Christmas Carol series from traditional to modern.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

Not quite yet... but I am taking my last vacation week from work during the first week of December, and I plan to use that time to start cleaning house top to bottom & getting the decorations up. By this time next weekend I should be fully in fa-la-la mode. big_smile

4. Snowsprite profile image52
    Snowspriteposted 2 years ago

Yes all bought and most wrapped and ready to go or gone.

5. D L Roderick profile image68
    D L Roderickposted 2 years ago

I'm always ready for Christmas.  It's all about love entering the world.

6. Efficient Admin profile image92
    Efficient Adminposted 2 years ago

Yes I am ready but especially looking forward to time off of work.  Every year I am so happy to get time off and celebrate the holidays.

7. profile image86
    Mills Pposted 2 years ago

It doesn't matter if anyone is ready or not. They are here, but I will be ready for Christmas before I hear Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer a few times too many.

8. Ericdierker profile image52
    Ericdierkerposted 2 years ago

A peaceful easy feeling runs through my bones. Love is there. I am one cheap sonbit and don't do a buying thing. But I upped a few years for family in St. Judes donations. I got a little one and his santa's presents will be shipped.
    We don't ever think we are worthy of the grace we are given -- but we try to match with some little good works.
    I am a fool, All I got is love. We are so so so ready.
    We celebrate a birthday of a savior. We shoot for Christmas. That is a cool marker. But the next day is fine.

9. Linnea Lewis profile image89
    Linnea Lewisposted 2 years ago

Ready but not prepared at all yet! Though I still have time so hope to start little Christmas preparations soon! smile

10. Michaela Osiecki profile image78
    Michaela Osieckiposted 2 years ago

Oh man, I'm not even close to being ready to deal with the holidays yet.

11. Rachel L Alba profile image95
    Rachel L Albaposted 2 years ago

I'm never really quite ready.  But I came to the conclusion that whatever is done by then is done and I will be fine with that.  I love Christmas and want to enjoy it.

12. sagolia profile image76
    sagoliaposted 2 years ago

Yes! I love Christmas time, and it's so close to 2016. I also love the start of a new year - it's such a refreshing feeling. Regarding Christmas, I love the food and the decorations.

13. Matt Easterbrook5 profile image78
    Matt Easterbrook5posted 2 years ago

Yes it is the time of the year to start getting ready for Christmas. Now is the time to slowly start picking up gifts and items as store traffic will start really picking up and you can catch some after Thanksgiving sales. I'm already out scouting gifts and making a list.

14. H Phomrong profile image59
    H Phomrongposted 2 years ago

Yes, I have tucked up my sleeves for the christmas carol is in the offing.
    let's make this Christmas another thumping celebration with our near and dear ones and of course, with joyous wishes to our fellow hubbers.

O! Christmas-
    let be happy
    let be glad
    and, let find the way.

15. possum lover profile image57
    possum loverposted 2 years ago

Not yet, because I haven't quite gotten into the Christmas spirit just yet, but I feel it coming on.

16. connieow profile image78
    connieowposted 2 years ago

I am as ready as I will ever be.  Children grown, every one is across the country.  The one person I use to spend Christmas with is now deceased, this is my first year without her Christmas morning Breakfast.  Will plan a trip to see my dad.  Christmas does not have the same meaning it use to.  But then, it is suppose to be a Christian Holiday, one to celebrate Jesus's birth.  So, may consider that instead. 

Sending out blessings to those who have nothing, who still struggle, who will go hungry, the homeless, and those who have.  May we find peace and love.  Bless you.

17. Shyron E Shenko profile image80
    Shyron E Shenkoposted 2 years ago

No, I always wait till the last minute for buying presents for preparing for the Christmas holidays.  And this year is worse, because of the shooting in California, which saddened me to the point that I don't want to be in a crowd.
    I wish that Christmas would be celebrated for what it stands for instead of buying gifts, but then I think it is a time for showing love.
    Merry Christmas.

working