jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

What do you want Santa to bring you this year?

1. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image97
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 17 months ago

What do you want Santa to bring you this year?

Is there something special you want to find under your tree?

2. paolaenergya profile image93
    paolaenergyaposted 17 months ago

Great question! First of all, I'd ask him to not let other people die in 2016 because we had our fair share of losses! Also, that the Brexit vote is revoked and the UK stays in the European Union. I'd be happy with these Christmas presents! Happy holidays everybody!

3. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 17 months ago

That is a hard question for me to answer. I seek becoming a minimalist, which has been difficult.

Anyway . . . It would be nice to have the winning ticket to a major lottery ;-)

4. Perspycacious profile image81
    Perspycaciousposted 17 months ago

How great it would be, if Santa Claus (world leaders in disguise) would work together to fulfill the promise of Christmas: Peace on Earth and Goodwill to mankind.

5. MizBejabbers profile image92
    MizBejabbersposted 17 months ago

Yes, a clean house...if only Santa would send his elves to clean my house top to bottom, I would be the happiest woman in the world.

6. tamarawilhite profile image90
    tamarawilhiteposted 17 months ago

I would like peace in the United States.

7. KsenijaZ profile image95
    KsenijaZposted 17 months ago

Sound sleep ... Quiet sleep ... Peaceful sleep ... Just one day of good sleep of 8 hours wink that's all! (selfish, I know)

1. Perspycacious profile image81
      Perspycaciousposted 17 months agoin reply to this

Try taking a 5 mg of Melatonin about 45 minutes before you want to be sound asleep.  The melatonin was tested up to 1,000 mg with no side effects other than some residual drowsiness at the highest dosages.

2. KsenijaZ profile image95
      KsenijaZposted 17 months agoin reply to this

My condition is called kids ;-)

3. MizBejabbers profile image92
      MizBejabbersposted 17 months agoin reply to this

Demas, years ago I used melatonin, and it worked well for awhile, but then it was like a residual effect. I stayed drowsy all the time and had to stop using it.

8. bravewarrior profile image91
    bravewarriorposted 17 months ago

I second MzB's request. The older I get the lower cleaning house finds itself on my list of priorities! If only I could teach my cats to clean while I'm at work! :-)

In addition, I'd like a new camera. I don't use my cell phone for taking photos. My current camera is an Olympia fe and only has a 5X zoom. I love the Olympia brand but would like something that has at least a 20 or 30X zoom. I take a lot of nature photos. Having a longer zoom would allow me to take pics from afar without startling the animals I love to capture.

working