What is it about Halloween that makes it THE DARKEST holiday of the year?

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 6 months ago

What is it about Halloween that makes it THE DARKEST holiday of the year?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13025134_f260.jpg

2. Craig Easom profile image82
    Craig Easomposted 6 months ago

Hey Grace Marguerite Williams,

Halloween is my all time favourite seasonal event of the year. The scary movies, cute image memes that pop up all over the place on the internet, and the feeling of death in the air. To lots of adults, Halloween is a time to see the kids having a good time, but also as a means to feel scared - and I mean truly scared.

The time for wasting away watching re-runs of Mad Men on Netflix have come and gone, as in October it is all about the scary movies. Perhaps this sprouts back to childhood, but for some reason, whenever I watch horror movies on the month of October there are genuine goose bumps emerging, and a chill runs down my spine every night when I go to bed.

There is nothing on this planet that the human world in 2017 enjoys more than to kick back late in the evenings of October to watch all of the latest horror movies, and those horror flicks that you have been putting off week in and week out. Those ins and outs probably account for quite a few horror movies.

Plus, for all Netflix lovers out there, 1922 has recently received a trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E_fT0aTsjI. And, oh, "1922" is an up and coming Netflix Original horror movie that is due out on Netflix instant streaming on October 20th, 2017 (or, next week on Friday).

And, to really feel like I have chipped in to the asked question, what makes Halloween the darkest holiday of the year is that it is a day to celebrate the night. Embrace the fears of the pitch black sky, and watch as idiot teenagers get murdered horrifically in Friday the 13th, A Nightmare On Elm Street, Halloween, or perhaps even Scream.

working