ptosis profile image 76

Banned book; would that make you want to read it just because it's banned?

Latif Yahia who was Uday Saddams's look alike and is what the movie, "The Devil's Double" is about has a new book called "The Black Hole" which has been banned in books stores in the US. - I didn't even know that book banning still existed (I feel like a naive fool believing that now). It must be banned because on Amazon, it's listed 'available through these sellers' used for $184!

LoisRyan13903 profile image76

LoisRyan13903 says

AM Hanson profile image79

Adam M. Hanson (AM Hanson) says

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 5 years ago

The Devil's Double was a good movie tho' - but then again I like history and personal motivations in politics.

joanwz profile image85

Joan Whetzel (joanwz) says

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 5 years ago

well I'm not paying a lot for this book. I'm going to ebay in .eu or somewhere that has it. then I can resell it for big bucks when I'm finished.

ptosis profile image76

ptosis says