jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (15 posts)

New to Hubpages

1. brianfranchi profile image56
    brianfranchiposted 4 years ago

Hello All! Glad to finally be posting on hubpages. I took the plunge as part of a New Year's resolution to expose my writings to a larger audience. Please read my first HUB titled Two Lights in the Darkness and let me know what you think. All opinions welcome. Thanks for looking!!!

1. MissD7998 profile image59
      MissD7998posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Welcome! I'm a newbie myself. I have posted parts of my novel in progress as well as Original poetry. I love it! I wish I'd found this site a long time a go. Good luck to you.

2. Millionaire Tips profile image89
    Millionaire Tipsposted 4 years ago

Welcome to HubPages, Brian.  I am sure you will enjoy it here. Happy New Year.

3. Julie2 profile image59
    Julie2posted 4 years ago

Hello Brian. Good to have you...

1. writinglover profile image84
      writingloverposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hello, Brian! Welcome to HP! I just read your hub and left a comment! I loved it. I just thought about this and I don't know if it was intentional or not, but your hub seemed to be about the beginning of the universe. This is your beginning at HP and it's getting to be the start of the new year. If this was intentional, then that is just awesome! LOL! Maybe I'm just overthinking it...*grins*

4. Rosie2010 profile image74
    Rosie2010posted 4 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages, brianfranchi.  This is a good site and the community is friendly and very helpful.  I wish you all the best here on Hubpages.  Happy hubbing. smile

5. Bionic Jawn profile image60
    Bionic Jawnposted 4 years ago

Hi All! I'm a newbie too. I've been "working" on a series of short stories for years now. I hope I can improve my writing while getting some feedback from others as well. Please check out my first HUB and feel free to leave a comment if you feel so inclined. I'll do the same for you too! Lets keep the ball rolling and I wish you all success in your literary endeavors.

BionicJawn

Hi and welcome to HubPages! I read your hub and it was interesting. However, the one thing that almost caused me to turn around and go back was the captial letters in your subtitle. Part of it was capitalized, just like the headings for chapter 1 and two. Quite frankly, the capitalized letters drove me nuts. I wasn't sure if you did that intentionally or not (not accusing you here). The story itself was fine, don't get me wrong. Keep on writing those hubs! Happy hubbing!

1. Bionic Jawn profile image60
        Bionic Jawnposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks writinglover! Yeah....I kind of did the cAPs ThINg on purpose. After I looked at it, I could see how it could be a bit distracting. Thanks for the input, much appreciated! Please follow me, so you can receive an update when I add more.

6. ahorseback profile image48
    ahorsebackposted 4 years ago

Welcome each of you new ones  ,  you are gonna love it here if you like people !  Im glad youre here !

7. brianfranchi profile image56
    brianfranchiposted 4 years ago

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I have been pleasantly surprised by the reception I have received and very appreciative!!!

8. profile image0
    Sharal-Barbozaposted 4 years ago

Hi Brian, Welcome to hubpages. I'm a newbie myself. Good luck to you and Cheers to all the hubbers who have discovered the greatness of Hub Pages.

9. MissD7998 profile image59
    MissD7998posted 4 years ago

I only just joined a few months ago myself. I wish I had found this a long time ago.

Welcome to HP! Hope you have fun! Happy Hubbing! smile

1. Missy Mac profile image87
        Missy Macposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HubPages.

working