jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

how do you make money with hub pages? Can you make a full time income with Hubp

1. Artec profile image61
    Artecposted 8 years ago

how do you make money with hub pages?  Can you make a full time income with Hubpages?  Just curious.

2. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

Some people make a car payment, a few who are crazy prolific can earn full-time money.  You need...

1) LOTS of Hubs (100 absolute minimum, many more better).

2) Hubs are commercial (product or money making related).

3) Hubs have many links from outside HubPages so Google thinks your Hub is important.

See my profile and look for the Courtney Tuttle link for more details.

3. Going2Oahu profile image60
    Going2Oahuposted 8 years ago

I have a channel set up for hubpages.com on my Adsense account so that I can see how much income comes from here. The funny thing is that my daily stats always seem to be negligible (lots of zero - 75 cents per day range) but when I checked my stats for the year I had made more than 200 bucks.

So here's my thinking... If I make 200 bucks in a year with 20 or so hubs, wonder how much I could make with 200 or 2000 hubs. Is it truly a numbers game? My guess that it is a combination of the numbers game + human interaction + backlinking + a little bit of luck. Just my opinion...

4. cadiesel profile image55
    cadieselposted 7 years ago

Yes you can. By writing alot of high value hubs all around the same niche or topic. please visit this link http://hubpages.com/fans/add/cadiesel.

5. viking305 profile image96
    viking305posted 6 years ago

Here are my top ten  Niche Markets for Writing Articles online.  How to make  money as a writer read more