jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I am a published poet, but I am working on writing a book, how would one find a

1. mmeff1949 profile image48
    mmeff1949posted 7 years ago

I am a published poet, but I am working on writing a book, how would one find a ghost writer to help

2. Challah1202 profile image59
    Challah1202posted 7 years ago

I guess I am too vain to want to use a ghost writer.  Are you familiar with Writing.com?  The site has many published and unpublished writers.  There are also may ads for publishers and agents.  The site also offers the opportunity to ask questions and receive feedback.  I recommend it.  Good luck!

3. lmmartin profile image88
    lmmartinposted 7 years ago

I know of a couple of individuals who work well and have considerable experience in the craft. It would help to know if you were speaking of fiction or non-fiction. Contrary to the previous answer, I think a ghost writer or writing coach to be an excellent idea, and I assume you really mean a writing coach to help you, not a ghost writer to write it for you. If you are interested you may contact me through my profile page and I can make introductions.

4. sasanqua profile image81
    sasanquaposted 7 years ago

A website i know and have used is elance.com. You post an ad stating what you want, and then members of the site write a proposal for you, and state a price. Then you can read through them and choose one.

5. listen-obey profile image58
    listen-obeyposted 7 years ago

I aslo write. You just have to ask someone and weigh their experience and talent to see if their writing can benifit you.

6. profile image0
    lawstudent43posted 7 years ago

Elance.com       You have to pay for it though.

working