jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

i`m in love with a guy but we haven`t met but we talk ONCE IN A WHILE. we are de

1. profile image43
    ajjulietposted 8 years ago

i`m in love with a guy but we haven`t met but we talk ONCE IN A WHILE. we are decide to met...

someday but don`t know how his has no paper. i ask him that if he was just use me. his no. i love him can he love me back

2. profile image46
    Eli-Ane Phillips-posted 8 years ago

You may be in love with his personality but you cannot be in love with someone you really know nothing about.  All you know is what he tells you and how do you know it is true?  Please be careful.  I would hate to read about you as a statistic.

3. Elusen profile image79
    Elusenposted 7 years ago

So what's the latest, AJ? 

I always think that if you go very long without meeting, it is all that will ever become of the relationship - I hope for more for you smilesmile

4. padmendra profile image45
    padmendraposted 7 years ago

I think you started feeling good about him either because of his good voice or the way of  his referering himself. But this thing should not be taken for granted that he is the man you are looking for.It would be advisable to meet him and know more about him otherwise the relationship  may not become useful.

working