jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

why do you love the twilight series so much? =)

1. marcus1305 profile image52
    marcus1305posted 7 years ago

why do you love the twilight series so much? smile

2. profile image44
    SARA BLACKposted 7 years ago

IF you are serious I really loved the twilight series,and both movies....The people she created seemed so real. To be yourself and not blend in with others to fit in, seem nice and to know for a change.

3. daisyf1305 profile image78
    daisyf1305posted 7 years ago

The Romance falling in love with characters that can be anyone from my neighbors to my children, Bella can e  y daughter and I would understand the infatuation for Edward. It is fun living a childhood romance which can be so intense.

4. Shopping-Online profile image68
    Shopping-Onlineposted 7 years ago

I like The Twilight Series of Novels because I love Vampire Romance Novels. Dark and Forbidden Love stories fascinate me. I even made a Hub on Twilight Saga.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Buy-Stephenie-M … els-Online

5. ravenlt04 profile image66
    ravenlt04posted 7 years ago

I love the fantasy and glamour of it all!  To be such beautiful, glamourous, powerful, and in love would be incredible!  I wanted to be a vampire (a "vegetarian vampire", of course) for the first time in my life when the first movie came out lol!  I want my skin to sparkle in the sunlight too!  smile  I love that Twilight makes all of the vampire tales and undesireables (stakes, coffins, and darkness, etc.) out to be lies.  I like the change!

working