jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Should the Twilight Series Really Be Completed?

1. sammyfiction profile image61
    sammyfictionposted 6 years ago

Stephanie Meyer is currently writing her 5th novel in the series, Midnight Sun.
    Should she really do this, now that movies have been made out of her other ones? Wouldn't this predjudice the way she would write the book, say for the screen not for the reader?

Let me know what you think! smile

1. Stories Inc. profile image77
      Stories Inc.posted 6 years agoin reply to this

She's completing Midnight Sun? I thought she stopped writing when the first chapters were leaked and wasn't going to continue. She put those chapters on her site, so the fans could at least keep those. I have them and they're great, I'd love to read the rest if she finishes them.

Is she really going to?

sammyfictionposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I don't know that far, I guess its all speculation.

Is the parts you have read any good?

I think it is. You get to see a whole different side of the story, because in the series, you don't really know what Edward's doing the entire time he's not with Bella. And he sort of gets his own world/life and you understand some unexplained parts in the series better, like why he didn't want Bella to go to that other town to go shopping.

If the chapters are still there, you can just download the pdf for free. Maybe they were taken down by now, if she does continue writing it.

If I remember correctly, it's the first 12 chapters (264 pages).

Cool, I'll have to check it out, thanks!! big_smile

Have fun reading wink

2. kerryg profile image88
    kerrygposted 6 years ago

As far as I know, there has been no change in her decision to leave Midnight Sun unfinished. You can read the unedited chapters that were leaked on her site here: http://stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html

Thanks for the link! I will definately check it out now! big_smile

working