jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Write a hub about judging others

1. AEvans profile image80
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

Write a hub about judging others

2. Unleashed77 profile image58
    Unleashed77posted 7 years ago

Instead of people judging others we need stop and think to ourselves, why that person is the way they are. Maybe help them deal with whatever it is they are going through. Something must have led them to that point. It is not right to judge a person just because their outside is different. We all bleed red. There is so much hate in this world. We have enough with the terrorist attacks. This should be a time for us to come together and help one another. Fat people, skinny people, short or tall. We are all the same.

Dont laugh at me
    Dont call me names
    Dont get your pleasure from my pain.
    In God's eyes,
    We're all the same
    Someday we'll all have perfect wings
    Dont laugh at me......

3. eli grey profile image60
    eli greyposted 7 years ago

I agree with unleashed. It's easy to cast stones. Literally i mean. Imagine having a pebble thrown at you and you walk away with a small bruise, but imagine if it was a boulder. You wouldnt walk away from that my friend. you'd be lying flat on the ground; dead.
    It's the same when you judge someone for something, especially behind their back. It DOES NOT make you a better person. I believe that for everything you dish out, it comes back to you one way or another.

4. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Bob Marley's first record was, Judge Not, I would guess that he took the title from:
    Judge not lest you yourself be judged and found wanting.
    A simple way of saying, concern yourself with your own behaviour not that of others.

working