jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How Ambiguous Can A Question Be Not To Get An Answer?

1. ngureco profile image82
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

How Ambiguous Can A Question Be Not To Get An Answer?

2. profile image52
    Paxton989posted 7 years ago

Ambiguous genitalia is a rare condition — usually obvious at or shortly after birth — in which an infant's external genitals don't appear to be clearly either male or female. In ambiguous genitalia, a baby's genitals may not be well formed, or the baby may have characteristics of both sexes. In a baby with ambiguous genitalia, the external sex organs may not match the internal sex organs.

Ambiguous genitalia can be very distressing for families. Your medical team will determine the cause of ambiguous genitalia and provide information and counseling that can help guide decisions about the baby's sex.

3. Nick B profile image80
    Nick Bposted 7 years ago

I'm not sure how to follow Paxton989, but here goes.

Some of the questions asked here are so badly worded that it's difficult to know just what the person asking means. Some are just plain off the wall and some aren't even questions, but statements.

With so many people whose first language is not English asking questions, it can be very difficult for anyone to formulate an answer.

I mostly leave those for fear of embarrassing the questioner or myself.

Of course, there are some I answer, just for the fun of it.

4. Diane Inside profile image79
    Diane Insideposted 7 years ago

I'm not sure if Paxton989 was trying to be funny or what, but anyway I laughed it still makes me laugh. Anyway I agree with Nick B Sometimes people don't even make the question in the form of a question. Hard to know what they want. So many people just simply leave it alone.

5. dabeaner profile image57
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

If questions are too ambiguous, unclear, stupid, idiotic, incomprehensible, in some other language or indecipherable English, then flag them.  You can even get an "accolade" for that.

Of course, same as Nick B said, I also answer some of them just for the fun of it.