jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you have a funny Tooth Fairy story?

1. Lynda Lou profile image74
    Lynda Louposted 7 years ago

Do you have a funny Tooth Fairy story?

What was the most money you received from the Tooth Fairy?

2. JBeadle profile image82
    JBeadleposted 7 years ago

My daughter when she got to be older and suspicious of the Tooth Fairy, hid her tooth instead of putting it under her pillow.  In the morning she reported that the Tooth Fairy didn't give her any money as she'd hidden the tooth in her dresser figuring the Tooth Fairy was magical and would be able to find the tooth no matter where it was.  I told her you had to watch it with fairies and that they can get upset when you mess with them or don't believe in them and that I was worried she may have upset the Tooth Fairy and now she might not ever see money again.  She put the tooth under her pillow that night and was relieved to find that the Tooth Fairy didn't hold a grudge.

3. HeyaMovieGeek profile image56
    HeyaMovieGeekposted 7 years ago

This story is one of the oldest memories from my life (I remember nothing from my childhood).
    So when I was in first or second grade, I lost a tooth in school. I was so thrilled to get home that I ran outside, holding my precious tooth in my hands. However, in my excitement, I was pushed and dropped the tooth. It disappeared after mixing in with the dirt and pebbles. I was really upset, and worried that the tooth fairy wouldn't give me any money, so I wrote her a letter.
    She DID give me the money. She's very nice. I should probably repay her in dental floss or something sometime.

4. Lynda Lou profile image74
    Lynda Louposted 7 years ago

That is funny!  It was a relief for me, too, that the Tooth Fairy had a sense of humor since we used a water pik to write on the walls.  Mom said she would smooth it over.  It was curious that at a young age, we did not want to disappoint someone we had never seen, took something of no use to us and made us really, really happy.  Nope, we did not want the Tooth Fairy mad at us either.  Thanks for writing!

5. jellio_123 profile image60
    jellio_123posted 7 years ago

I do. See "the Tooth Fairy F*cks up" on my page..