jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

I need topics to write about, any suggestions?

1. mekenosha profile image58
    mekenoshaposted 7 years ago

I need topics to write about, any suggestions?

2. eculligan profile image75
    eculliganposted 7 years ago

Since it is Sunday, you can always write about Football.  In particular, the Pittsburgh Steelers being the best football ever.  Just a suggestion.  Haha

3. Peter MacLean profile image61
    Peter MacLeanposted 7 years ago

To add on to what has been said I will ask a question.  What are you interested in, and how can it be relevant to your readers? That is something that I think about when I write. I hope this helps you out. But like the other answers suggested have a look at the articles that are already up there. Have fun.

4. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 7 years ago

How about writing about why people ask stupid questions on Hubpages.

5. lostwillee profile image60
    lostwilleeposted 7 years ago

There will always be an audience for any topic as long as you have some knowledge and write well. Good titles help as well. Hope this helps. Good luck.

6. krishubpages123 profile image33
    krishubpages123posted 7 years ago

What you are interested in most, like talk about it at length you can go about in it and write it...

7. Tom_Radford profile image58
    Tom_Radfordposted 7 years ago

The big ones are: home & Garden, Children, relationships, health, making money, cooking, weddings, DIY and self improvement ... but just having a quick scoot around hub pages will  tell you that. The way to decide what to write is to think about how you use google. You don't go to google and say 'show me a nice poem'... you go to google to ask a practical question. Think about he sort of questions you've asked google before , and then write about those topics