jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you recommend Twitter or writing another Blog/Content Site to increase traffi

1. Treasuresofheaven profile image70
    Treasuresofheavenposted 7 years ago

Do you recommend Twitter or writing another Blog/Content Site to increase traffic?

2. MythiliK profile image64
    MythiliKposted 7 years ago

Dear Treasuresofheaven,

Though I got more traffic from hubpages and google, rest all came from my facebook account and my blog.

In my blog, I generally put the first paragraph of my hub and give a link to my hub in hubpages, to read the rest. So I hope, having a blog, and putting in twitter, facebook will get some extra traffic for sure.

3. Cobrafan profile image78
    Cobrafanposted 7 years ago

Don't even bother with Twitter. A study showed that nearly 97% of tweets are completely ignored.

4. Joesmore profile image57
    Joesmoreposted 7 years ago

Twitter is an example of social traffic.  In general social traffic is completely a waste of time.  Don't bother using social networks to try and promote your site.  If you are writing about a specific topic or category you can promote your site by participating in related forums and blogs.

5. msorensson profile image73
    msorenssonposted 7 years ago

I would recommend running the articles again and again on Twitter and Facebook to get more traffic.

6. Treasuresofheaven profile image70
    Treasuresofheavenposted 7 years ago

Thanks for your responses.  I appreciate your feedback.  I do use Facebook ocassionally.  Never Twitter and no Blog.  I am looking into doing a Blog.

working