jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Do you believe in love at first sight?if yes or No,why?

1. profile image60
    Shirin mkposted 4 months ago

Explain

1. Jeremy Gill profile image95
      Jeremy Gillposted 4 months agoin reply to this

No. Attraction, sure, but how could love exist before you even know someone? Love comes from appreciation--and acceptance of--a person's personality, which isn't something that can be mapped out with a first sight.

2. realtalk247 profile image69
    realtalk247posted 3 months ago

I believe in lust at first sight? Sexual attraction, lust, interest....a click if you will but often that click isn't rational/warranted. 

Only one time in my life have I experienced "love at first sight".......if you want to say that. I was headed to a festival and looked at this man and suddenly an intense feeling swept over me. (No not lust) All I could think is to tell him I loved him but there was no reason for me to feel this way.  While I believe we have one life, if I didn't I would say I knew him from another lifetime.  From the time I looked at him I knew in my heart I loved him and saw him as my husband w/three boys we had together.
    No I'm not crazy but it was the weirdest experience I ever had. To be honest it was frightening.  It only happened once in my lifetime thus far and I was confused like ...WTH are you feeling about this random stranger you just saw from a distance?

So maybe it's possible after all.

3. Janellegems profile image65
    Janellegemsposted 3 months ago

I agree with realtalk247, lust at first sight.  Love takes time to develop and grow.  I think you can like someone at first sight.

working