jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Does anyone know someone who needs sports writer? Or, could help me out with get

1. Stepens profile image58
    Stepensposted 7 years ago

Does anyone know someone who needs sports writer? Or, could help me out with getting more known?

2. profile image0
    RHeydrichposted 7 years ago

I would start a blog about the sport you are most familiar with and try to get your name out there that way. I personally like football and there are a few bloggers out there about my favorite team that I pay a lot of attention too. If you right insightful articles and keep people interested you while gather a readership base in no time.

3. stars439 profile image73
    stars439posted 7 years ago

I do not know anyone who does, but you might want to contact television and news stations to see if your writing skills can be of use to them. Their are newspapers of different kinds everywhere that you could call. Check the library for lists of contacts concerning sports writer syndications. Maybe you could try to talk to coaches to see how they feel about you writing about their talented team players. Maybe coaches and universities might have connections. Check out radio station managers to see who they might know that would let you work as a sports writer, or assistant sports writer learning the ropes. Check out retired sports writers. Maybe they might know someone who will give you a break. You might even try writing to senators who might know people in the sports world that you could talk too. Make as much use out of telephone numbers that want charge you for phone calls while your gathering information. Try to talk using 1-800 numbers to avoid big phone bills. Good luck and God Bless You. Hope you get the job you want to have. You might also leave your name and sports writing desire at your local employment office to let professionals know your available for that specific kind of work.Also get as much training in the field as well.

4. alekdo profile image83
    alekdoposted 7 years ago

it depends on your requirements.

I can publish your gymnastics articles on my site. If you want to write just for yourself and perhaps attract readers, we can give it a try

5. Stepens profile image58
    Stepensposted 7 years ago

Alekdo what is your website?

P.S. I do not write about gymnastics.