jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Can you tell me about the author mo willems?

1. profile image45
    dejournposted 7 years ago

Can you tell me about the author mo willems?

2. mikicagle profile image90
    mikicagleposted 7 years ago

Mo Willems is absolutely fabulous. He is an award winning writer who formally worked on Sesame Street and created the show Code Name Kids Next Door for Cartoon Network. His Elephant and Piggy books are written specifically for early readers while his Knuffle Bunny books are written to be read aloud. He writing is funny, entertaining, and I absolutely love him. Here is his website:

3. dianecar profile image57
    dianecarposted 7 years ago

Mo Willems is one of the best children's book authors today in my opinion. His books are enjoyed by the children in my school from kindergarten through 5th grade. His Pigeon books are hilarious, his Knuffle Bunny books speak to the child in all of us- I can't recommend him highly enough. His pictures are simple yet adorable. Go to Mowillems.com to learn more about him. I have met him and he is just as as nice in person as he seems to be from his books.

4. profile image0
    mommyloves2writeposted 6 years ago

One of my children's absolute favorite authors...and mine, too!  A great way to start your kids enjoying the love of reading and they can even use those books as a point ot start reading on their own.