jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Was reading a hub yesterday that I didn't get to finish...been hunting it for ov

1. tnderhrt23 profile image76
    tnderhrt23posted 7 years ago

Was reading a hub yesterday that I didn't get to finish...been hunting it for over an hour...

now...a short story about a magic well in Mul.....can't remember who wrote it or title...need a little clue...help!

2. tnderhrt23 profile image76
    tnderhrt23posted 7 years ago

Thank you, mr daydream for your quick response, harsh though it seemed to this tnderhrt...i got rudely interrupted while reading the hub i was searching for, and had to run, leaving my computer without shutting it down. when i returned it was frozen up and i lost my place. after searching for over an hour, thought posting as a question may get me the desired result...not my norm. so "get over it" i shall...won't make that mistake again.hmmm...wonder what I am missing, here... man, so glad i asked! good day!

3. smackins1974 profile image66
    smackins1974posted 7 years ago

Have you thought about searching your history of internet pages to see if you can find it again??
    If you have favourites bar click it to open it and then go into history. It will give you a time frame to search (today, last week etc) click relevant timeline and should show websites visited in that time frame. Click website you want (hubpages in this case) and then it will list pages on that site you have visited. Hopefully then you will remember title of site as you see it on the list of pages (or you can re-visit them all one by one to find it). hope this helps in your search.
    For future reference when reading something to go back to bookmark the hub and it will save it to return to.

4. Pamela N Red profile image87
    Pamela N Redposted 7 years ago

I wish it were easier to find things here. I had a hard time finding a blogger that helped me with my Macbook. He isn't following me so I had a hard time finding him.

If you don't know exact titles or bloggers names it's not easy to find them.

5. FaithDream profile image81
    FaithDreamposted 7 years ago

Did you try searching the site with "magic well" in quotes? Sometimes that will bring up better searches. Good luck.

6. Austin Yordy profile image60
    Austin Yordyposted 7 years ago

go to google and type in site:hubpages.com "magic well"  I found http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Magic-Well.  Not sure if that is it or not.  there are a bunch more results to look through.  The more you can remember, the better results google will deliver for you.

7. profile image65
    Ciaranmposted 7 years ago

try typing a word or two from the topic or possible page title into your url bar. On firefox at least, that can pull up the url from the history. I often do this to get back to a page i've previously been on.

8. strawberryhill profile image54
    strawberryhillposted 7 years ago

You can use your internet browser history (via the History menu or CTRL-H usually) to help you - especially if you can remember roughly when it was!  ....hope you find a bunch of other interesting articles during the hunt though.

9. dianebowling profile image59
    dianebowlingposted 7 years ago

It's possible the author may have unpublished it. Try looking around in catagories it would fit. Perhaps you will find it there.

10. CMCastro profile image79
    CMCastroposted 7 years ago

I would go to the catagory it would fall under. And try to look up the title based on the title or the topic (Short story- Creative writing.)
    If you have an idea of the person's name you may want to look their name up. I guess that is what I would do.

11. DanielBing1 profile image73
    DanielBing1posted 6 years ago

Magic well huh? That's a deep subject.