jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What good thing have you centered your life on?

1. yazoogal43 profile image36
    yazoogal43posted 7 years ago

What good thing have you centered your life on?

think before you answer

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Making an effort to be as straightforward an honest as possible.  Oh, I lie like everyone else does; but I try very hard to not do that as often as possible.  I typically shock myself when I lie now.

3. canadawest99 profile image61
    canadawest99posted 7 years ago

Trying to help people by giving back to the world a little has made my out look in life better.

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

I try very hard to live my life with dignity and integrity.  Honesty is so important to me because I want to trust and be trusted. Using those ideals, I my life centers around my family.

5. Michaelmas profile image64
    Michaelmasposted 7 years ago

My faith has really grounded me and changed my life. Not only do I rely on faith but I also believe in the golden rule and the beattitudes. It might seem weird but if you try it you'd be surprised

6. maria.rose profile image35
    maria.roseposted 7 years ago

Trying to help other , be honest  with other  and so on..................smile

7. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

faith. not in the religious text but just faith in myself and others. i have and currently do employ people that couldn't get jobs due to their past and it has been very rewarding for me and for them.

8. Van Lal Hmangaih profile image79
    Van Lal Hmangaihposted 7 years ago

(1) My faith in Jesus for present and eternal salvation
    (2) My relationship with parents, family, relatives and friends
    (3) My faithfulness to my love one
    (4) My ministry and carrier.
    (5) My relationship with others

9. essiheart profile image81
    essiheartposted 7 years ago

I would have to say the combination of music and writing. It keeps me centered, in mind & soul.

10. Kamalesh050 profile image81
    Kamalesh050posted 7 years ago

Believing in God, loving people, being honest and  doing good things to the best way possible.

11. YoungWife profile image70
    YoungWifeposted 7 years ago

I can not honestly say that my life is centered around just One particular thing. My life has a large center, sometimes it is difficult to manage but never is it so unmanageable that I have lost enjoyment. My husband is a strong figure in my center as is my mother and my sweet little DJ, my dog. My career as a writer which has also been my passion and my husbands Military Career, as our lives are intertwined. It is ridiculous to choose just one thing as your core when there is so much around you each day, and your surrounded by loved ones and its essence. Though my plate is fairly full I never stop to expand it further. So i suppose that is my answer.

working