jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (17 posts)

Do you love to read?

1. simonpeter35 profile image60
    simonpeter35posted 6 years ago

Do you love to read?

2. profile image52
    kamalkmposted 6 years ago

yes, very much. i like to read news papers and books.

3. RachaelLefler profile image96
    RachaelLeflerposted 6 years ago

Yes. I've always been fond of novels but I also occasionally like short fiction and poetry. Right now I've been exploring the horror genre but I usually go for sci-fi and fantasy (Especially The Wheel of Time Series). I like Lovecraft because many of his horror stories have elements of what we think of today as sci-fi. I also like nonfiction because I love learning, no matter what the subject is. smile

4. MoneyCreator24 profile image59
    MoneyCreator24posted 6 years ago

Oh, yes. I absolutely love to read. I love reading much more than watching tv.

5. profile image0
    CollBposted 6 years ago

Definitely.  It is one of those hobbies that doesn't have a set pattern to it and it is easy to take a book with you wherever you intend to be or are at, at any given time.

You don't need to use an instrument, tools or accessories when reading, although it is possible to listen to music at the same time.  However, I personally can't read and get into a book if I've got music streaming into my ears.

6. Kamalesh050 profile image82
    Kamalesh050posted 6 years ago

Oh yes I do love to read. I read newspapers,  novels, Magazines and anything that I find interesting . There is so much to learn !

7. lilibees profile image60
    lilibeesposted 6 years ago

I absolutly am addicted to reading! I read anything and ever thing that catches my attention and I have fortunatly passed this trait on down to my girls!

8. sean kinn profile image62
    sean kinnposted 6 years ago

I am an admitted bookworm. I read science fiction and comic books as a child, then switched to mainstream fiction (Grisham, Sandford, Crais) and quality nonfiction as an adult. I think it helps my writing quite a bit. :-) SK

9. truthfornow profile image82
    truthfornowposted 6 years ago

Of course.  I like to reads all kinds of books ~ anything & everything.

10. Hyphenbird profile image91
    Hyphenbirdposted 6 years ago

Yes, I do and always have loved to read. In my earliest memory, I could read. I remember reading a biography when I was in first grade.

11. maria.rose profile image36
    maria.roseposted 6 years ago

yes! i love to read books about  history etc.......... smile

12. Sarah Masson profile image68
    Sarah Massonposted 6 years ago

I adore reading. It's so relaxing and I love a great story. I read a bit of everything: novels, biographies, true crime etc. Love it all smile

13. The Ski profile image78
    The Skiposted 6 years ago

It's only been in the later years that i got onto reading. It's such a pity that as a child i missed out on the fantasy world a good novel brings you. Having said that, I love to read facts about the world and its history.

14. simonpeter35 profile image60
    simonpeter35posted 6 years ago

Imagine how much knowledge we can take every time we read.

To: HellleaderAc, its not just you, most of young people hate to read, when I was young I hate to read too...

15. profile image56
    TajSinghposted 6 years ago

Yes. I definitely love reading. There's a lot to learn from written pages of books.

16. Rockgirl85 profile image57
    Rockgirl85posted 6 years ago

I love to read, not only does it keep me entertained, but helps build up my vocabulary and improve my grammar. Not only do I read books, but I read the newspaper everyday.

17. IamMaster profile image61
    IamMasterposted 6 years ago

You ask users on a site dedicated to writing if anyone loved to read. Did you honestly think you would get any answer other than YES YES YES!!!!