jump to last post 1-19 of 19 discussions (19 posts)

Who are you and why are you following me?

1. Katharella profile image82
    Katharellaposted 6 years ago

Who are you and why are you following me?

2. profile image0
    Dandraposted 6 years ago

Many people follow randomly. Like this.                                          .

3. barbergirl28 profile image76
    barbergirl28posted 6 years ago

Ha ha - because I can!!!!! LOL................

4. Katharella profile image82
    Katharellaposted 6 years ago

It's good to know ladies! I was starting to get paranoid that it was more than lips and.. Superhero's! ::whew:: LOL Thanks Dandra, I have had a stalker for just about a year so I'm pretty sure my stats are correct in telling me who it is. I asked all the appropriate questions a few months ago, so I really hope it's a new stalker, I need to keep my ego boosted! After all I can control things from miles away! Seriously! Almost as good as Dorothy and the Wizard! btw you're both welcome to visit my latest hub on Democracy & Republic, even if you're not political, it sure gets funny at the end! Especially when you see the other side of the fence! smile er I mean rainbow! Silly me!

5. rajanrayhan profile image48
    rajanrayhanposted 6 years ago

I am an idiot, so I am following you!!!

6. sophia jia profile image55
    sophia jiaposted 6 years ago

there is no a accurate and absolute answer. all of it come from chance and fate.

7. thejeffriestube profile image74
    thejeffriestubeposted 6 years ago

I was going to follow you just for fun! But then I read some of your Hubs, and I'll be following you for awhile now.

8. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

I'm your shadow.  I can't help but follow you.  It's not my fault at all.  Why are you leading me?

9. chamilj profile image61
    chamiljposted 6 years ago

People follow you hoping you too follow them. No big deal here.

10. josechukkiri profile image60
    josechukkiriposted 6 years ago

I am josechukkiri from India. I am not following you.

11. larry1987 profile image49
    larry1987posted 6 years ago

following you is something that happens at random, while your profile picture exactly attracts me a lot, I am very interested in you...

12. dosborne08 profile image70
    dosborne08posted 6 years ago

Great job, cause you got me to read some of your Hubs and now I'm following because they are actually good.

13. David Warren profile image82
    David Warrenposted 6 years ago

I wasn't following you until I read this question and then proceeded to your profile and read "America and the Republic.."
    So the answer is, I am David Warren and I am following you because your writing floored me. Brilliant, well written, accurate, informative, outstanding research etc. etc.

14. Wayne Brown profile image84
    Wayne Brownposted 6 years ago

Well,as Chuck Betty once said, I saw her from the corner when she turned and doubled back, start walking toward a coffee colored Cadillac.  I was pushing through the crowd tryin' to get to where she's at and I was campaign shoutin' like a southern democrat...Nadine, honey is that you, oh, Nadine, honey is that you? Seems like everytime I catch up with you are up to somethin' new! ....well alright then! WB

15. justom profile image68
    justomposted 6 years ago

The ego maniac strikes again. Who would want to follow you? Jeez!

16. Kaniel Loughran profile image57
    Kaniel Loughranposted 6 years ago

I'm your doctor... You have short term memory loss and we're keeping you on watch.

17. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i don't follow you and probably won't. who i am is me . and as justom said, jeez.

18. Mamelody profile image60
    Mamelodyposted 6 years ago

because you stole my potato salad and I want it back!!!

19. RealHousewife profile image78
    RealHousewifeposted 6 years ago

I'm following you becaue you write good hubs, your funny and you color good!