Is it possible to find a well-paying writing gig on craigslist?

1. lovesleftovers profile image70
    lovesleftoversposted 6 years ago

Is it possible to find a well-paying writing gig on craigslist?

I check craigslist often, but find that either there's no pay, it's insultingly low or when I respond to an ad I never hear from the poster. I'm wondering if anyone has ever actually found a good writing gig on craigslist?

2. Denise Handlon profile image92
    Denise Handlonposted 6 years ago

There was a hubber who recently wrote a hub about scams on the internet that promise big money and don't deliver.  Craig's list was one that was mentioned.  MY thoughts are: no, not from C.L.

3. The Ghostwriter profile image73
    The Ghostwriterposted 6 years ago

There is always the possibility of finding a well paid gig on Craigslist when it is placed by a decent honest individual that knows what they want and prepared to pay the fair price.

The problem is they are drowned by all those who want champagne for lemonade money. If you have bills to pay, you can't really afford to take on those jobs.  (if you ever get paid by them at all.

I think the next tranche of work will be rewriting all the sub-quality jobs submitted by those that can't string a couple of grammatically correct sentences together .... for those that only want to pay peanuts. 

The saving grace is, they got what they paid for.