jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

When do you do your best writing?

1. MichelleA2011 profile image61
    MichelleA2011posted 6 years ago

When do you do your best writing?

2. Seranya07 profile image57
    Seranya07posted 6 years ago

When I find a topic that I can relate to and that inspires me.

3. dahoglund profile image81
    dahoglundposted 6 years ago

Between breakfast and lunch.My energies wane later in the day.

4. profile image0
    mikeq107posted 6 years ago

Earlymorning with nothing to disturb me and its usually my first thoughts...

5. ShakethaM07 profile image60
    ShakethaM07posted 6 years ago

When I'm emotional yet content. I write the best when I'm lost in my own feelings.

6. clintonb profile image58
    clintonbposted 6 years ago

It depends. Mostly its the environment. If its peaceful and without disturbances.

7. jacqui2011 profile image82
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

Usually at night after 9pm when my daughter is asleep and all my chores have been done. The house is quiet and there are no disturbances. It's amazing just how much I can get done at this time.

8. Awfranklin profile image61
    Awfranklinposted 6 years ago

When im procrastinating doing something else.  The mind just seems to flow, when it should be getting its butt to work haha.

9. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

Usually in the late evenings and at nightime. I find this time is much quieter and there are less distractions. I also find that I am more productive with better ideas later in the evening and into the wee hours. I very rarely write in the afternoons - this is my worst time whether I'm writing or not.

10. penlady profile image60
    penladyposted 6 years ago

When I'm alone with nobody to get on my nerves

11. Naomi's Banner profile image79
    Naomi's Bannerposted 6 years ago

On the spur of the moment late at night.

12. Dennis AuBuchon profile image84
    Dennis AuBuchonposted 6 years ago

I do my best writing in the morning when I have the engergy from a good night sleep.  In the evening I relax from my day job and can better focus.and in the evening when I relax from my day job.  I find I can think better by adjusting my efforts into my writing.

13. profile image0
    jasper420posted 6 years ago

uslay late at night or early in the moring i try to write in the afternoon but i just dont do as well as i do at night i dont know why but thats just the way it is for me

working