jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What was the best piece you have ever written

1. sir_tallest profile image65
    sir_tallestposted 6 years ago

What was the best piece you have ever written

and what did you end up doing with it

2. shasha123 profile image78
    shasha123posted 6 years ago

I haven't done any writing besides letter and memos. I am new to writing articles, but find it freeing. I have a lot that I want to say and I can say it through writing. Thanks for asking!

3. fancifulashley profile image77
    fancifulashleyposted 6 years ago

My favorite piece is a prose poem. I have not done anything with it yet, but I love how it is lyrical and powerful. I am looking into options for publishing.

4. sugz profile image74
    sugzposted 6 years ago

i kinda have a few, but i think my best was my first series of 7 a yr after i wrote a poem that turned out to play a huge role in the novels without even realising it. the first is self published on lulu and blurb and the 2nd is 20 pages from final edit, the rest of the series are still in finalizing but work kinda slows it down.. and another series of 2 that somehow have turned into 600 page novels.. (i have to acutally learn to stop writing when the piece is finished)
    the 2nd was a book for little girls that i am trying to draw the pictures for, and work out the ending.. it's magical and of course.. has horses hehe but the little cripple girl who eventually walks is what makes it so much better. i find it dreamy and i always smile when i proof read it.. hell i even cry but its not published yet.. thats a few months away still (if work doesnt take all my time that is.. )

5. shamani67 profile image60
    shamani67posted 6 years ago

I remember writing a story about "My Life as a Sperm".
    It was quite descriptive and detailed. I wrote that in my last year in High School.
    I got great marks for it also.
    I just wish that I could find it, as I kept all of my stories from school.
    I have kept most of it in my memory, maybe I should start it and see if I can actually get it out on paper again. Would be an interesting exercise. LOL

6. emichael profile image79
    emichaelposted 6 years ago

My favorite that I have on hubpages is a sort of fictionalized piece I wrote on childhood memories. My favorite writing always comes from taking some piece of my past or some element of reality and fictionalizing it.

working