jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Have you ever written a piece of Fan fiction and what was it about?

1. cynthiaalise profile image60
    cynthiaaliseposted 8 years ago

2. kerryg profile image87
    kerrygposted 8 years ago

I read and write it. I'm not a prolific fic writer, but I've written in several different fandoms, including Harry Potter and Supernatural.

I've written a hub on the topic here: http://hubpages.com/hub/fanfiction

3. Sackinger profile image56
    Sackingerposted 8 years ago

I wrote a fan novel based on Star Trek: Next Generation.  It was linked to a specific episode. I actually sold a copy of it at a fan convention in Puget Sound.

When I was much younger, I wrote a fan fic about Star Trek, the original series.  I have since very carefully destroyed every copy of that that was in existence.

4. petsnakes profile image67
    petsnakesposted 8 years ago

Maybe 10 or 12 years ago I wrote a Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th) meets Micheal Myers (Halloween) piece. It wasn't all that great in retrospect but was fun to do.

5. Valerie F profile image61
    Valerie Fposted 8 years ago

Yes. Prior to starting a professional writing career, I'd written about twelve fan fics- most of them X-Men or Marvel universe stories. I also wrote a parody of MacBeth.

My stuff is still posted on fanfiction.net under the name Angelique Sauvegarde, and I also wrote a hub on the subject here:

http://hubpages.com/hub/So-You-Think-Yo … te-Fan-Fic

6. jcwin228 profile image60
    jcwin228posted 8 years ago

Many years ago, I wrote several original short stories about Godzilla and submitted them to G-fan magazine. unfortunately, they were never pubished, I was a little dissapointed

One was historical, showing Godzilla in the days of the samurai. Another was a Godzilla/ Gargoyles animated series crossover. Another, Godzila fought three of the greatest monsters of ancient mythology, among others. It was fun to do.

7. AJCrane profile image54
    AJCraneposted 8 years ago

I have written several fan fiction, mostly in the genre of Kung Fu and Kung Fu: The Legend Continues.  I have also written a few Star Trek fan fiction.  You can read my fan fiction at my web site or you can now start reading them on my HubPages.  I'll be posting more as the time goes on.  Check them out

8. HisLight.InMe profile image54
    HisLight.InMeposted 8 years ago

I do write fan fiction.  I think it's a great outlet and a great way to get noticed on the web.   
    I write stories based on Heroes, Sense and Sensibility, and Beauty and the Beast (as well as a few others.)
    They are posted on Fanfiction.net under the name HisLight.InMe.

9. Jarn profile image82
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

Yep. Still an ongoing series, actually. http://hubpages.com/hub/For-The-Horde-P … an-Fiction

It's placed in World of Warcraft, an idea for Blizzard's yearly fan-fiction contest that was too big to be entered, but too good to throw away entirely.

10. etower036 profile image59
    etower036posted 6 years ago

This (question) has been here I guess for a while and just discovered the question.
    Yes I love writing fan fiction and just uploaded one just today about peter pan. (no promotion intended.)  I love writing fan fiction, because as an author, it is a complement to the author that someone would want to make new adventures out of the story you create.
    My more favorite subject to write fan fiction on is Harry Potter, Star Trek, and a few others.