jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What happens when the soul leaves the body?

1. potofpoetries profile image60
    potofpoetriesposted 6 years ago

What happens when the soul leaves the body?

2. lyns profile image77
    lynsposted 6 years ago

According to the word of God says it goes back to God that giveth, and it depends on according to the scriptures the life the individual lived  if they have live a life that merits eternal life,  then there's a different stated of that soul because it inherits a new body according to the book of revelations, anyway just my thoughts on this.

3. arunii profile image61
    aruniiposted 6 years ago

depends upon the work of soul. If the soul has live a  life for god then it will go to god, but if its ambitions is not yet over then it will again return to this world.

4. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

According to God Almighty's Word, it depends on the choice of the individual.  If the person has placed his/her faith in Jesus Christ alone, then they will go to Heaven.  It is important to note however, that you must believe in Jesus Christ ALONE.  You cannot be trusting in Him and your good works.  Jesus Christ already paid the price when He gave His life for all on the cross.  We, after salvation seek to live a holy life, not for means of salvation, but to please the One Who saved us.
      On the other hand, if one does not accept Christ, no matter how good a life they have lived, they WILL go to Hell.  The Bible describes Hell as a place of "weeping and gnashing of teeth" and "where the worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched."
      So, your choice is Heaven with Jesus Christ, or Hell where you will be tormented forever.  The choice is totally up to you. 
      There will be those who mock this and Jesus Christ, but the Bible says that this will take place.  So before you begin to mock this, remember, you are just proving the Scripture true:)
      Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour before it is too late!!

5. oopsydoopsygirl profile image57
    oopsydoopsygirlposted 6 years ago

I believe we are here to learn and we chose the path that we are on (like choosing to study Science in college and selecting our courses). I believe that when we die, our soul leaves our body and goes back with God. I think we choose to be recycled into another existance until our level of learning is achieved.

working