jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Why do you write?

1. jainismus profile image70
    jainismusposted 6 years ago

Why do you write?

2. profile image0
    lostwithinmyselfposted 6 years ago

Its a form of release for me. It helps me to get what im thinking or feeling off my chest. x

3. jimmythejock profile image86
    jimmythejockposted 6 years ago

I write to get all of the words out of my head, it is like a pressure release valve.....jimmy

4. daisyf1305 profile image74
    daisyf1305posted 6 years ago

writing is special to me, it a world that can be completly different from mines, where I chose what happens, where i am free to live another life.
    it is a place where I can be a super hero, the next president, build a utopian society.

Writing un-ravels my inner soul, finds meaning to mysterious questions, and makes me who I am

5. YoungWife profile image71
    YoungWifeposted 6 years ago

I have  been writing for as long as I can remember but my reason for writing is to make people feel. Weather it is to connect with loosing a loved one, making love for the first time, I love to make people laugh our loud, to seriously and honestly ponder things, to awaken new ideas in people, to make them cry when it is sad. I write to connect with people and have them connect to me, my writing is a passion that has always been mine. I write for my self as much as I write for others, for I feel sometimes that if i do not write then I would never get any peace, the way my mind works. haha So simply, I write for the love of writing. smile

6. cjcarter profile image77
    cjcarterposted 6 years ago

I've been journaling ever since I could write. So, writing helps me process whatever life throws at me. It is great to be able to reread journals I had when I was little to see what was going on in my life at the time.

7. profile image0
    Charlene Marianoposted 6 years ago

I write to bare my soul and express what is inside my head.

8. profile image0
    Phoebe Pikeposted 6 years ago

I write because I want to create. I write because it gives me joy to be able to express myself even if no one ever sees it. It is the same reason I draw, dance, sing and sculpt. It is something I cannot keep from, it is like air to me. I simply cannot exist without creating.

9. profile image0
    a-eliza-agnesposted 6 years ago

I write simply because I love it and it is part of who I am.