jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

Where do you get the majority of your inspiration for your hubs?

1. VeronicaFarkas profile image84
    VeronicaFarkasposted 6 years ago

Where do you get the majority of your inspiration for your hubs?

Other hubs, personal experience, family, TV, the internet, etc?

2. rai2722 profile image72
    rai2722posted 6 years ago

I usually write about places that I have visited before, or the interview I had done with somebody. Sometimes I also write about things that I am interested in (ie movies, animations, etc.)

3. cjcarter profile image75
    cjcarterposted 6 years ago

I get a lot of inspiration from reading other Hubs. The majority of my inspiration comes from everyday conversations I have with people. We'll be talking about something, and a little lightbulb comes on and I think, now that's a great idea for a Hub article!

4. SanneL profile image60
    SanneLposted 6 years ago

Passionate and positive people, beautiful comments and feedback from my fellow hubbers, mother nature and my wonderful dog! That's where I get the most of my inspiration from.

5. Seeker7 profile image95
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

One of the best sources, for me at any rate, is other hubs. Reading through the work of other writers very often sets of a spark of an idea. I also browse the internet and often an article or book etc. will set off ideas. I've also very often just flicked through the daily newspaper and a few of the articles have given great ideas for developing articles.

In addition I also draw on my experience as a nurse and I also use my knowledge of subjects that I have studied and enjoy to write articles.

6. SD Dickens profile image83
    SD Dickensposted 6 years ago

Usually it's personal experience...where did I travel? what information did I look up myself to solve an issue I was having?  what's going on in my life and with may family?  But sometimes I get ideas from reading something in a magazine, newspaper, Online, or on Hubpages.

7. proudmamma profile image78
    proudmammaposted 6 years ago

When I joined HubPages, it was an escape....an outlet......a way to express my torment over my son and his addiction. I had a hard time sleeping at night....spent most of my time crying and I needed to find a way to deal with all of the heartache. I put words to paper.....or words to computer and here I am. So I would have to say some from personal experiences, then some from browsing the internet, and some from reading other hubbers hubs and questions. Definitely, a variety of influences.......

8. profile image0
    lostwithinmyselfposted 6 years ago

From past experiences, through good times and bad times. x

9. Daniella Lopez profile image93
    Daniella Lopezposted 6 years ago

The majority of my hubs are poems. I get inspiration for these poems everywhere; songs, past experiences, friends and family, etc. I always carry a notepad around in order to write down any possible poem ideas or lines for a poem I may have.

10. marek504 profile image67
    marek504posted 6 years ago

I get my inspiration from family, news and just thinking, 'what if'?  It's worked out fine so far, and being able to write what I want is wonderful.

11. NotPC profile image60
    NotPCposted 6 years ago

Hands down... Life experiences... All of my hubs come straight from exactly how my life compels me.

12. cre8ivOne profile image77
    cre8ivOneposted 6 years ago

Usually by things going on around me.  Might be my kids, the weather, music, my feelings.  They all translate into  my poetry and other topics : )

13. profile image0
    Charlene Marianoposted 6 years ago

I got my inspiration from my personal, day to day experiences.

14. JasonCulley profile image59
    JasonCulleyposted 6 years ago

I get quite a bit of inspiration from other hubs.  I then tailor that to topics I like to write about.

15. samtenabray profile image59
    samtenabrayposted 6 years ago

They come from the passion of my day in day life.

working