jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Has anyone ever written for GoArticles?

1. Emma Harvey profile image91
    Emma Harveyposted 6 years ago

Has anyone ever written for GoArticles?

I have used Constant Content, but need some advice on where else to make money on my articles or score writing gigs. Any advice??

2. missolive profile image95
    missoliveposted 6 years ago

Hi Emma - I shared with my followers. I'm curious what else is out there as well. I'm happy with HP - just curious smile

3. Sinea Pies profile image77
    Sinea Piesposted 6 years ago

Go Articles is a new one to me. Sorry I cannot help with that. I used to write for Demand Studios (Ehow). They paid $15 per article which had to be accepted by the editors. A writer could spend 4-8 hours on one article before she was done and loses rights to it as soon as payment is made. I am very glad to have found HubPages instead.

4. ptosis profile image74
    ptosisposted 6 years ago

They don't offer any pay at all nor has all the fun stuff like polls, quizes and photo slide shows.  Try textbroker that offers $$.

5. Purple Turtle profile image58
    Purple Turtleposted 6 years ago

I personaly have no experience with GoArticles. I have reviewed your profile and discovered that you tend to write for multiple categories.

This insinuates that you are not entirely motivated to write for One particular Niche topic? Also you only have 20 articles at this time. The more you write the higher the threshold for possible income becomes.

However, if you are still interested in writing articles on various topics and platforms I would suggest writing for Wizzley or Triond.

Both profit sharing sites that pay you based on Adsense which means that you get paid for the #of times that people click on adds on your page. (content brings them in) Make sure that you write great content.

Wizzley for me, has brought in a significant amount of traffic and income through Adsense. Triond is similar to Hub Pages but seems to be a little scaled down in the user interface but is very much a social network for article writers. Also, I have  had a little trouble with browser compatibility with Triond as far as leaving comments on other people's articles but no problems with my own.