jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Any good pseudonym/penname you can suggest?

1. Julie Nou profile image59
    Julie Nouposted 6 years ago

Any good pseudonym/penname you can suggest?

2. kamleshkumarmaloo profile image37
    kamleshkumarmalooposted 6 years ago

You can use pseudonym as blue angel, lost soul.

3. Tricia Ward profile image83
    Tricia Wardposted 6 years ago

It all depends what your into. If you like writing something like the scribe. If you are a gadget person - all things new. Two suggestions but it all depends what your interests are. Is it for here online or a book?

4. Mentalist acer profile image60
    Mentalist acerposted 6 years ago

5. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i looked at what kind of hubs you wrote and i think the penname "life-ways" suits. you have hubs about money, life and even handrails so that's what i came up with.

6. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Whatever you choose, it might be beneficial to choose a name near the first part of the alphabet. I worked in a bookstore for years and people come in and start browsing at the top of the alphabet, get tired, get a cell phone call or whatever and make their purchase and leave - most never make it out of the first ten letters--assuming the books are cataloged by author last name first.

Also sometimes search results are listed alphabetically so being at the top gives you an advantage.  Also never use numbers.  Remember the boy band 98 Degrees?  No one ever knew where to file their CD"s and they ended up in a misc. section.  So stick with letters and something the average person can spell.

1. Julie Nou profile image59
      Julie Nouposted 18 months agoin reply to this

I didn't know about 98 degrees, lol

7. fernando d. profile image61
    fernando d.posted 6 years ago

how about this .rewriter, or rewrite and erace you?

8. wonderingwoolley profile image57
    wonderingwoolleyposted 6 years ago

I checked out your profile, and it seems like you're a really artistic person, with lots of different ideas, so I can see why this might be a difficult decision for you. I agree with duffsmom, keep the last name close to the beginning of the alphabet. Furthermore, make it something different enough to be remembered, but "normal" enough to sound credible, if that makes sense? Based on what I learned about you on your profile, here are some ideas I think you might like?

Scarlett Eden
    Juliet Adamma (something similar to your real name + "beautiful girl"
    Mayu (which means: true, full, gentleness) Jude

Just some ideas- I hope you find one that really fits you!