jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Writing and Publishing

1. Mekenzie profile image83
    Mekenzieposted 6 years ago

Writing and Publishing

If you set your mind to writing and publishing a book, what would you write about and what would the title be?

2. gabrielthomas72 profile image78
    gabrielthomas72posted 6 years ago

A childrens adventure/fantasy story. Haven't got the title yet! Have a look at my hub 'First Chapter' would like any comments!

3. msorensson profile image71
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

I would write about the meaning of compassion. I cannot write about love because the heart speaks a language no words can capture.

I would entitle it "The Many Hues of Compassion"

4. WolfMoon20045 profile image60
    WolfMoon20045posted 6 years ago

Vampire romance ( because i like it).
    not sure about the title though, lol

5. wonderingwoolley profile image55
    wonderingwoolleyposted 6 years ago

My mother has always wanted to write a mystery called "Murder on Cottage Drive" I think I might title my book that if I wrote a mystery, in honor of her. However, if I wrote a different book it would be a historical text or a piece of fiction. I don't know  what I would name it, because that would depend on the book's topic.

6. The Stages Of ME profile image66
    The Stages Of MEposted 6 years ago

Hmm I did that and the title is The Stages Of ME ~
    Now you never know there could be a sequel called Are We There Yet ~I imagine I will be like a little kid in the car on a ride.  I hope to write that one just before I step into heaven~  if it be Gods will. My first was to be a ministry to help others I feel so blessed when someone tells me the story helped them just a little bit.  I know it is in some Doctors offices and I love to give it to those in need of a lift.  If given time I would love to write another book but for now I love Hubbing.

7. tlmcgaa70 profile image78
    tlmcgaa70posted 6 years ago

i might write a book about the summer i spent in Yellowstone Natl Park...i had some unbelievable experiences there.

check out my hub "the wildlife i met my summer in yellowstone" to get an idea of what they were.

8. Rolly A Chabot profile image86
    Rolly A Chabotposted 6 years ago

Christian/Fiction related to life's challenges and the healing which can come from love and learning from what nature can teach.

9. Dennis AuBuchon profile image83
    Dennis AuBuchonposted 6 years ago

I have written two books thus far.  When writing and publishing it is important to write about something about which you either have a passion or knowledge.  Additional books I would write and publish would primarily involve the subjects of auditing, integrity or political philosophy. 

By the way this is a good topic to get a feel for which other hubbers have an interest.  We may even be able to provide some support depending on our background and experience.

10. ntmarketing profile image58
    ntmarketingposted 6 years ago

Currently Writing a Book on Marketing Research