jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Would your Life make a good movie, if so what kind of movie would it be

1. KhronicThoughts profile image60
    KhronicThoughtsposted 6 years ago

Would your Life make a good movie, if so what kind of movie would it be

Be creative, who is the star is there alternate endings  smile

2. Daxman profile image60
    Daxmanposted 6 years ago

A sad black&white drama with a happy ending in color.

3. Moms-Secret profile image82
    Moms-Secretposted 6 years ago

I think my life would have to be split in 3 or 4 movies.  There would be a tragic love story for sure.  There would be a story of pain, power, and perseverance.  There would be a dramatic military tale.

I am proud of my life, but there has been enough struggle in it to make for good entertainment and stories... and there is still so much of it left...

4. ptosis profile image76
    ptosisposted 6 years ago

A boring long, rambling and often incoherent movie directed by Ernst Ingmar Bergman with little dialogue intersped with violence and travel to exotic places. A Charles Bronson vigilante movie.

5. buckleupdorothy profile image84
    buckleupdorothyposted 6 years ago

I don't know if it would be a *great* movie as is - but given some judicious editing and maybe a little creative license, I think it would be something along the lines of 'Happy-Go-Lucky'. It would absolutely have an amazing soundtrack.

Hard to say about alternate endings, seeing as it's all still rolling. Good thing movies these days don't really need traditional endings!

6. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

It might, but, I don't know who would be good enough, or complex enough to play me.

7. profile image0
    Kathleen Kerswigposted 6 years ago

I do actually think my life would make a good movie. It would be a before and after kind of movie - the crazy person I used to be, how I hit an emotional bottom, and the turn-around that occurred back in the mid-90's. I'd have to think about who would be the star but Meryl Streep comes to mind right now. She could play just about any character and, trust me, I am a character. smile

Good question. Thanks.

8. sassydee profile image77
    sassydeeposted 6 years ago

yes it would probably be drama, heartfelt, action, and suspense, haha lol