jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the best time of day to publish a Hub?

1. KimberlyLake profile image82
    KimberlyLakeposted 6 years ago

What is the best time of day to publish a Hub?

2. jeyaramd profile image74
    jeyaramdposted 6 years ago

Anytime. Its Best to focus on the content. I see wonderful hubs posted in the wee hours of the morning gaining traffic rather quickly. It depends on the topic and content. Obviously, you will have to do some do some marketing as well. I hope this helps.

3. Ironman1992 profile image60
    Ironman1992posted 6 years ago

I don't know, but I doubt the time of day a hub is published will make much, if any, diffrence.

4. robie2 profile image96
    robie2posted 6 years ago

Although time of day is not nearly as important to me as content, appearance and keywords, if I finish a hub over the week-end, I tend to let it sit unpublished until Monday morning when there is usually more traffic on the site.

I don't think that time of day has much to do with how well hubs do, but I don't think it hurts to try and publish at a time of day when there are lots of people on the site.  Why not use everything you can to get your hub seen?

5. Vellur profile image90
    Vellurposted 6 years ago

Early morning when others are asleep I write and publish. It is all peace and serenity when you are alone with your thoughts.

6. alwritetea profile image75
    alwriteteaposted 6 years ago

I'll have to agree with Ironman because no matter what time zone you're in, it's the middle of the day somewhere else and HubPages has healthy global traffic. In fact, when one of my hubs made 'Hub of the Day', I got the notification around Midnight my time, and began to see loads of traffic right away, obviously from other parts of the world.

So to answer your question, I would say publish when ready! ; ) Happy writing!