jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What book would you like to visit, as if in real life, for one week?

1. Ciel Clark profile image73
    Ciel Clarkposted 6 years ago

What book would you like to visit, as if in real life, for one week?

2. profile image0
    The Writers Dogposted 6 years ago

Wow! What a question. There are so many that I could pick from. If I had to choose just one, I would have to spend a week in To Kill A Mockingbird. Just being able to see what life was like in the deep south of the USA at that point in time would be amazing.

3. rLcasaLme profile image74
    rLcasaLmeposted 6 years ago

That would be for me the book of Exodus.

4. profile image0
    Kathleen Kerswigposted 6 years ago

I'd have to say I would love to visit Harry Potter and Hogwart's School. There's just something about the series of books that has always intrigued me. I love this story line for some reason. Maybe it's because I've always wanted to learn how to create potions. wink

5. old albion profile image71
    old albionposted 6 years ago

An enthralling true romance book which I read many years ago. Written by Kay Summersby Morgan. It is called 'Past Forgetting' Kay was the personal driver for General Eisenhower during the war years. An affair began and the torment and personal pain that  'Ike' went through is there for all to see. I won't say any more but do try it.

6. Barnsey profile image80
    Barnseyposted 6 years ago

I wanna hang out with Injun Joe and Huck fin down by the river! I want to get into trouble alongside them and steal a steamboat! Yee Haaaw!!!

7. ryeder profile image58
    ryederposted 6 years ago

I own a number of dog eared books and the choice is difficult at best, but if the duration was for just one week, then it would be Robinson Crusoe...I could do with a little, quiet beach time...

8. Der Meister profile image70
    Der Meisterposted 6 years ago

I can't say that I have a favorite, but some of my tops are the Harry Potter series, Lord of the Rings, the Hitcher's Guide to the Galaxy, and Alice in Wonderland.

working