jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you think that we should help each other as authors buy each other books and

1. Deborah Brooks profile image78
    Deborah Brooksposted 6 years ago

Do you think that we should help each other as authors buy each other books and so on?

As Authors do you think that we should help each other with buying each other books? I think we should. I think we should support each other.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6385572_f260.jpg

2. jpelczar profile image57
    jpelczarposted 6 years ago

Absolutely.  That's what we do here on hubpages. Hop some hubs and support each other.

3. radhikasree profile image64
    radhikasreeposted 6 years ago

Hi Debbie, your question inspired me to quote some points regarding this. We should not only buy books from authors here, but also should buy those needed products from ebay and Amazon that are displayed on the hubs here, instead of going direct to their sites.

Affiliate marketing would become successful by doing this and Hubpages would get more readership.

4. rlaha profile image71
    rlahaposted 6 years ago

I think that we should support our fellow authors. Not only would it help financially, but we gain some knowledge by reading what our fellow Hubbers write.  I would love to support all the authors out there on HubPages and hope they would support me as well. Great question!

5. profile image0
    cmareeposted 6 years ago

I think we should support each other. Becoming a published author is difficult, time consuming work. It takes discipline, passion, and luck. We should absolutely support each other whenever possible.
    If authors read other authors work, they not only expand their own horizons but have the ability to suggest these works to other readers.
    I myself have a book published just recently. It's called Orion, and I've written about it in my hub "Published!". I really hope the hubpages community supports my work because I greatly value the community and feedback of the authors here.

working