jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do/would you buy replica designer handbags that are significantly cheaper than t

1. puddingicecream profile image74
    puddingicecreamposted 6 years ago

Do/would you buy replica designer handbags that are significantly cheaper than the original one?

2. khandieg profile image60
    khandiegposted 6 years ago

Absolutely. It's a great way to get replica handbags and save money, too. Why not?

3. Anne Oddity profile image60
    Anne Oddityposted 6 years ago

I wouldn't. I would save for the real thing--not a fan of knock-offs, personally.

4. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 6 years ago

No, because I'm not concerned about whether they look like a certain brand or not.  I get whatever goes with my outfit; cheaper/discount brands are fine by me - they don't need to be a designer label or be a look-alike.  My number 1 criterion is that it works with what I am wearing.

5. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

No, I like the originals.  Cheap is not the biggest factor for me.  Cheap is everywhere...true quality is a treat (when I can afford it).

6. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 6 years ago

Have done, bought from markets overseas, just for fun, they don't last long due to poor quality.  It's worth spending a little more on a handbag that won't fall apart after a few uses.

7. Armen Stepanyan profile image60
    Armen Stepanyanposted 3 years ago

Try this site www.busicn.es ! I added the link to this shop as well as some others that carry Prada Replicas. Hope this helps and keep those eyes fashionably safe!

working